Sunday, March 14, 2010

the past and the future and a hangover

I have a eclectic mess of things to spread out on the interweb today. I will say that i went to bed at 5am this morning and might still be drunk while i am writing this . Which, by the way, is one of my cardinal rules that you should never be brake… So at least i acknowledge my mistakes now and continue with impunity.

First things first. I have been wanting to review different things on this site for a while, but had never really got around to it. I also have been wanting to go on a bender with by friend Josh for a long time but … you know life is… busy.

So here you go. Two birds , one stone, something like that.

(whiskey + energy drinks ) (matt + josh) = Review / bender

This is where the review begins. At vine street bar. a very marginal bar stacked with hippies. I hate there for i am.

2010-03-14 01.00.30

But really this is about a bender right? Well, last night was about Bourbon. Every guy i know has his pants tied up real tight over scotch , I happen to be a fucking patriot and who likes good ole American made things like being bad ass and cowboys and Bourbon. For those of you that don’t know a little about a lot click here and catch up.

2010-03-14 14.20.32

Bulleit is sweet and not charred, think sugarless soco, it is also very well priced for what you get at 25 bucks a bottle. I don’t have the patience for Margaritas like someone i know… so i just drink this stuff like it comes. sometimes with ice… but only sometimes.

2010-03-14 14.21.24

Anyway all this leads to the part B of this night…i warn you watching this video will be a total waste of your time. you will want you 1 min back. You have been warned.

you really can put whatever you want on the internet. case in point.

below is a video of a new boulder problem i set at thrill seekers. Scope my Magic route setting skills.

1 comment: