Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My newest adventure

 This Video is from today, i hiked up by myself to north Table and did one of my solo circuits. I really enjoyed this route, i don't think its very hard maybe easy 5.10 ish. I also have some photos from the last couple of days. On a side note i have a idea, i am going to try and solo 100 routes in a day ( @ north Table)  my plan is to get out to the cliff around 7 am and pull the 12 hour day hopefully before it gets way to hot. The way i calculate it i will need to solo 8-10 routes an hour every hour all day. If anyone wants to come and hang out and relax in the sun, maybe yell some insults at me let me know. I am definitely bringing a bottle of whiskey up there and after route 100.... you get the idea.

006
This is Sam. He works at the Wilderness Exchange dealing with shipping and inventory and what not. This job affords him the luxury of climbing during the day which makes him a great accomplice to me. This picture above is of him soloing killians dead a stellar 5.7 crack.
016
This is me and the sky…. i have no earthly clue what route this is on, i just go and climb. i dont pay much attention to the details.
012
A free solo at the primo wall. I have a new project there so watch out son, big stuff is coming your way.
(below: this is me looking tough and adam is well… i think he is praying. and i guess he should be. sometimes when i havent seen a mirror i forget reality and i walk around thinking " damn i hansome" then i see a picture like this and it ruins the dream and i realize i am a tall goofy white guy. oooh the woes of life.
diffintan

No comments:

Post a Comment