Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update

so i have a couple thoughts….
1. The sun is badass. Just say’n. Today i went out to Morrison and was able to rock climb in the warm sun. I couldn't ask for more. I was able to send cyto-center which i think gets v10. I have only climbed a handful of climbs in the double digit grade range so i was pretty psyched. Being tall obviously helped a bunch. Anyway it was fun. I also tried the old finish to helicopter ( pictured below) it adds some hard scary moves to the end of a already great classic boulder problem.
008
013
022
2. My second thought plays off the first. This weekend i ate a pizza. Great you say… well this pizza was not like any other pizza. Do not be alarmed , nay… do not be afraid. This pizza , the pizza living in my belly was amazing. Squash, sage, garlic….. what else… Baggett doe… more more … yes… goat cheese… mozzarella …. rest your eyes on this my friend.. and prepare to weep
007
3. I'll stop now before the madness continues…

No comments:

Post a Comment