Sunday, February 28, 2010

police, burritos and a wizard

yeah … the name says it all. Things happened. I suppose they always do just sometimes with more intention than others.

1. I got pulled over, lost my cool and yelled at a cop for no reason. He was going to give me a 1 point ticket and instead after i swore at him i got a court date. If you ever need a bad situation to get worse, call uncle matt over i can fix you up a nice glass of disaster with your dinner.

2. After years of talking up a big game i did it. I consumed 2 chipotle burritos in under 20 minutes . Chicken, fajatas, black beans, rice, cheese, extra sour cream. booh yaa i am all that is man .

before

 2010-02-28 18.54.23

this was the last bite… i look less than happy but i was thrilled.

2010-02-28 19.06.55

3. i climbed a rock and made a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment